1 comment

Holiday

Cara Stones sat in school, waiting for her teacher to tell her the stupid resolution thingy. She sat, waiting. Here it came. Mrs. Walden opened her mouth;

"Children! Today, you shall write of thy resolution!" she shouted. Cara plunged for her notebook. She started to write on it:

Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats apples a million times a day. Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She always seems to have to go pee! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats like a pig. Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. I think she is a pig that pees out apples! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She needs some beads for her classroom because kids don't have no fun! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. Her turkey sandwiches are dumb! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats like a rhino and a pig! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth, she hates to do the jig!

"Can I see yours, Mary-Allison?" Mrs. Walden was asking

"Sure! Here. 'My new year's resolution is to be kind to my little brother and take care of my toys better!" Mary-Allison replied

"That's a wonderful resolution, Mary-Allison!" Mrs. Walden replied.

"Thanks!" Mary-Allison said back. Mrs. Walden moved up to Cara.

"Cara! How are you getting along with your resolution?" she asked Cara

"Um, okay. Not too well." Cara said back, hiding her notebook." Cara replied

"Can I take a look?" Mrs. Walden asked;

"Um, sure, wait a second." Cara took her pencil and hastily scratched out her "resolution". Too bad, it didn't do much good.

"Cara?" Mrs. Walden edged on

"Here," Cara said, handing her notebook over

Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats apples a million times a day. Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She always seems to have to go pee! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats like a pig. Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. I think she is a pig that pees out apples! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She needs some beads for her classroom because kids don't have no fun! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. Her turkey sandwiches are dumb! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth. She eats like a rhino and a pig! Stupid Mrs. Walden with a big long loud mouth, she hates to do the jig!

"How horrifying! Oh, my!" screamed Mrs. Walden, "detention, after school. The rest of the week. That is a horrible resolution!"


January 24, 2020 21:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Jade Gross
04:24 Jan 30, 2020

Haha this is what I think would go through a child’s mind. I’d freak out if my teacher saw it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.