Restore lovely earth

Submitted into Contest #90 in response to: Write about a community that worships Mother Nature.... view prompt

0 comments

Inspirational Speculative

Robert is a smart young man of 25 years old. He has completed graduation from journalism. From the childhood, he would like to be a journalist and finally, he will be able to be a part one of them. One day, he gets a call from Ria, his best friend; for an interesting news. They heard about a community, who has worshiped nature's mother. Now, it will be a golden chance for that report; to be written perfectly.

Mom-Dad, I am ready to move. Don't worry and pray for me. Ria is also coming. Ok. dear! take care and call us about the update situation.

Robert takes off by the car. Ria is on the way. After sometime, they move for a mystic place; may be a myth- is waiting to come in front of all us, as a great surprise.

After a long time, they reach in a place (a place in the deep forest), where a community lives for a long time. They are called Revive tribe. They worship nature's mother. The community is too small. Around 100 people live here. The head is a lady known as- Lakshmi. They are surprised to see us, welcome us heartfully. We eat a lot of fruits and fresh juice . So yummy!!! A tiny place is decorated by lots of flowers and leaves. What a lovely verse! It seems we are belong to nature's heart.... due to so called civilization, we lost the beauty of nature... we must show our heartfelt urge to God's love. Ria is reciting....

 “(Wake up nature's mother)

 The drastic arts of civilization

Destroying the nature's beautiful heart

The lively essence the lovely verses

All are reflected in desert way

God's most precious treasure

This wonderful universe

By the hypocrite steps

All are destroyed

Nature's mother in mournful state

Though a tiny spark still exists

It should nourish heartfully

Without any disgusting choice

Help the nature to restore it's essence

By eternal hues and sweet fragrances

Plz dear mother of nature

Wake up from the daring sleeping part

We want your lovely smile

We want to cuddle thy heart”

 The Head comes with a smiley face and starts to speak: dear friends, you are our honourable guests. We don't have anything like your modern life. But we can give you, the best flowery fragrance of our Mother- our Goddess! We feel so happy. We lead a peaceful life. No lustful thoughts can touch our hearts. We can love, we can laugh. We have no more ambitions. We are an one soul. We love all of us. That's the norm of Nature’s mother.

Look! what a beautiful sight! It can give the heavenly shower. The eternal merriness is drenching the soulful life. We are happy. Our mother is also so happy.

Robert says- I can understand your feelings. We live in a digital era. We destroy our lovely realm of nature. Nature gives us serenity. Airy dance or angelic hub, turbulent ocean or mystic azure; all must welcome within nature's heart. Because of the too much mechanics, we lost the rhythms of nature. We are also losing the rhythms of lively and peaceful life. We must restore our nature for lovely earth.

Thanks, dear respected Lakshmi. Now, we must leave. They left the community and reached the town. After one day, the newspaper of news today is declared the motion picture of nature's mother. The heading is- “Restore the rhythms of nature's heart--- an urge of nature's mother”. The post creates a drastic affect on the social field. Every TV channel is focused that news. The Revive community is highlighted and mentioned one of the best- for their dedication to nature.

Robert!!! yes, mom. Is it true? Did you go to a deep jungle? If there's any problem occurred with you--- then???

Oh mom!!! plz  don't think like that. They are so lovely and lively. They love nature. They believe, the mother of nature loves them heartfully; due to their caring efforts. So, they never face any trouble. You tell me- what's wrong with that??? We live in a society, where we can't breath properly. We have a hidden fear for invisible danger. We destroy our lovely nature due to digital verse. Now there's only artificial verses. The pure fragrance is lost. The chirping of birds can't imagine. The flitter-glitter sounds of rains can't touch heart. What's that afterall???? We destroy God's wonderful creations. Nature's mother is angry and don't show the mighty verse. So we fail to touch the beautiful nature; a serene face that can provide calmness shower. It can only be possible amidst nature's realm. Still we can restore our lovely earth by decorating the nature's mother heartfully. The revival part of paradise in earthly shell... I write about the love of nature. Try to feel my urge.

“(Princess of love)

 The garden of crimson flowers

Spread the fragrances of heart

The essence such a mesmerizing part

Within a moment captivate any soul

The eternal hues cover all over

A heavenly gossamer is draping earthly life

All over such sparkling stars

Ready for a deep dive dear mind

Oceanic waver of love

The song of angelic dove

The message from Heaven

Don't forget thy magnificent existence

Open the eyes

To see the beauty of nature

In front of thy door

A knock of merriness stage

The princess of love is rising

From the core of nature

To nurture the tenacious lively verse

Come and cuddle dear heart

Let me show the love realm

That exists in all minds

Need a strike to rise up

Drench dear one with spiritual art

The biggest accomplishment

When you feel thy existence

As a treasure in earth

Let thy heart embrace with dear God's love”

 Mom, now tell me-what’s right or wrong ? Mom stands up and goes back to her room. My phone is ringing.

Hello!!!! Robert is speaking.

Mr. Robert, good afternoon. I’m Jack from the Global organization of hopeful earth. I’m the in-charge of the unified nation project, under the laws of restore the lovely nature. I saw your report about the Revive community. We are happy to announce that we want to give you a vital post for this project. Can you plz accept our proposal? We hope, it’s now time to show up from every corner, to raise the voice for restoring nature. We must love our nature like mother. Then, we can restore our lovely abode by holding all hands under one condition- close the eyes to feel the God’s love. Surroundings, such a palatial verse; can provide the peaceful life.

I can’t imagine that. Thank you so much. I will accept this proposal, definitely.

"Robert speaks loudly : thank you God and thanks dear Nature’s mother."

April 21, 2021 11:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.