0 comments

Inspirational Teens & Young Adult

Taj and Raj --- They are two brothers. They live in village. Taj is elder one. When he is 12 years old, Raj is then about 4 years old. One stormy night, the thunderbolt attacks very fiercely to destroy their home. At that time, their parents are died and they are going to live in a mournful state. Raj is very young. He can’t control emotion. The hardship attacks their lives as demoniac verse. Taj is started to do any work for leading a lively life and asking Raj to continue his study so sincerely and perfectly. Taj had passed only five (05) classes. His dream is to see Raj as a successful one. He is succeeded in this mission. Now Raj is an established engineer in the professional platform.

The story was turned to a new look. From village to town… Raj lived in town and Taj was in village. Raj had bought an apartment and called Taj to come and live with him. Taj came to town and the life was going on with a new verse, to touch the dreamy wave.

That day was Raj’s Birthday. He will step in a new year---30 years of age. A party was held in the apartment. So many guests were came. Taj was also there but he felt so nervous. That was a very hard task for him. He thought about Raj---

“Raj is such a popular one and the guests are esteemed; within them, he can't withstand. He is a villager. He can't talk properly with anybody. He doesn't know about the decorum of a party. There's music and dance. This is known as DJ. So harsh sounds!!! How can they tolerate this???

He can't feel so good within this atmosphere , but still exists here for a long time."

Raj asked me to come for joining the party. He told me--- "dear brother!!! Plz, stay with me. Don't feel shame. You don't need to copy anything . You're my parents, my family!!! You have spent your entire life for me. Even you never agree to marry. You always look after me as your child. Let me give you some lovely kisses. I can't return anything but I can recognize you as respectable one in front of all. I feel so proud to get you as my family, my dear brother!!!"

I try my best to adjust but it's so tough for me. Still, I can't go back. After sometimes, Raj announces on the stage--- greetings dear all. Thank you so much to come and join with me. This day is very special for me. A new year is coming to welcome me. Let me pick your blessing shower. This year of my life is most outstanding.... I'm the In-charge of the Shah enterprise Ltd. They have offered me this appointment letter. It's a great achievement for me and I want to give this award to my dear family, my dear brother. I want to recite something only for my brother---

*** For a new turn****

"Amidst the darkness site

I'm waiting for a divine spark

You come with lovely heart

Help me to sketch dreamy art

Every moment turns to millennium

By touching that cascade of love

My heart is glowing like stars

Angel comes in my earth

Amidst the tumultuous verse

I have lost my righteous way

I'm waiting for God's gracious touch

You come with pretty verse

You hold my hands

Shower the angelic rain

Make the dreamy tower

A new birth with spiritual power

I get back my strength

To stand up again

The essence of lively life

Spreads the eternal mirth

I show my gratitude to Lord

For helping me with magical plot

Amidst all alluring sites

A gemstone is still preserved

Need a bit more time

To pick that magical balm

It will provide soothing verse

At last the new turn of life is appeared onward verse"

" A big hand for him--- Mr. Taj , please! come to the stage and cut the cake with me."

I am so glad and feel so happy; also- so nervous.

I' was not an educated person.

How can I face all of them???

Raj comes and takes me with him. We are on the stage. All are clapping. We cut the cake.

Congrats!!! Mr. Taj and Mr. Raj.

The microphone is here--- Everyone asks me to tell something. What can I say???

I don't know so much. Very poor - my language!!!

Raj tells--- brother say something.

I take the microphone and start to say...

" Thank you so much. I’m nobody at all. All is God's blessing. Raj has tried best at all times and achieved this goal. I am so happy for you, Raj. I have nothing to say, anymore.

I lived in village. Raj asked me to come and lived with him. I love him so much and can't deny those words. I try my best to adapt the rules of digital era. So many errors are figured out in my speech….Sorry and thanks to all.

Still, Raj never shows any objection. He gives me such a honorable platform in front of all you... that’s my big achievement, indeed !!!"

I can't hold my emotions. I am crying. Raj holds me and all say-they are great brothers. Great bonding!!!

The party is persisted for a long time. We are sitting in the dining table. They eat by forks but I can't eat by using forks.

I tried and failed.

I feel so shame. Raj tells- brother, use your hands and feel free as you like. Nobody says any word. I am enjoying my meals.

After dinner, a little chit-chat is engaged all souls. I'm sleeping. Guests are leaving. I have slept at the table. When I wake up, it’s almost morning--- I find myself in my room. Raj comes with the morning tea --- good morning dear!!!

I told--how could I come here? He told me the whole story. I was astonished this time. 

Raj says---Taj, oh my dear brother! Don't bother. You lost all lovely moments only for me. Now it's my turn. I want to give you that happiness shower. And you must set your mind to marry.

What are you talking, Raj? I can't.

No, dear brother. You must do that and then our lives will enter to a new era in earth. Brother you're great, indeed!!!

We hug each other!!!!!! Raj recites a tiny poem-----

***My dear brother***

"When I was in deep pain,

You brought me laughter.

When I lost life's rhythms,

You brought me in divine hub.

When my sky had no light,

You brought me sunshine.

When I was in lost mind,

You brought me happiness verse.

It was you--- only you!!!!

As a fairytale, you helped me to write my story with lovely heart.

Now I can touch the pinnacle of hill,

I can sketch any dream.

I can walk for onward verse.

Along with you to design my earth.

You're my heart, my life---

I love you so much---- dear brother!!!"

Such a miracle, still exists in this beautiful universe!!!

May 10, 2021 21:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.