20 Questions (A Star Wars Fanfiction)

Submitted into Contest #76 in response to: Write a story told exclusively through dialogue.... view prompt

109 comments

Funny Fantasy Fiction



“Let’s play 20 Questions.”

“How about no?”

“If you don’t play 20 Questions with me, I’ll tell Master Windu I saw you at the docks talking with a Separatist.”

“I hate you.”

“I know. Anyways, Question 1 – How do you know Senator Chuchi?”

“Ugh, why do you care? My Master and I spent a few months protecting her family when I was a Padawan. We grew close, and we’ve been good friends. Question for you, where did you grow up? You were 10 when you came to the Order on Coruscant.”

“Interesting. I grew up as a slave on Tatooine with my mother.”

“Oh! I-I’m sorry, I didn’t know! You should be less annoying if you want people to not pry into those things, Anakin.”

“It’s fine, I’ve come to terms with it. It’s been nearly 13 years now. Besides, your question – What’s your favourite colour?”

“Seriously? Ugh. It’s the colour of my hair. A cross between wine, dark fuchsia and plum. Same question.”

“Stop being a grouch, Valerie. Cerulean Blue. Happiest memory?”

“I was 15. Me and Riyo-“

“Who’s Riyo?”

“Quit interrupting me!”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t pout at me, Skywalker. Riyo is Senator Chuchi’s first name. You didn’t know?”

“Umm… no? Why would I?”

“Silly Bantha. Anyways, we were sitting at the edge of her pool at her family’s estate on Celiin. We were talking, swinging our feet in the crystal-blue water of the pool, and cloud-watching. There were white puffy clouds; it was picturesque. It was sunny, there was a light breeze, spring, smelled fresh outside. Birds chirping, ya know? Then she pushed me into the pool, and I pulled her in with the Force. After that, we just hung out, and it was just so… fun. Amazing.”

“Sweet. You sound like you cherish it.”

“I do. Same question.”

“I guess… the day I won the Podrace on Tatooine and Master Qui-Gon brought me to Coruscant to begin my training. Question 4, how old are you?”

“Has no one ever told you not to ask a girl’s age?!”

“Don’t act like you take offense, Diamant. For starters, you’re a Jedi Knight, not an ordinary girl. And don’t grunt at me!”

“I’m 21. You? And this isn’t one of my questions.”

“Happy to oblige, General Diamant. 22. Nearly 23.”

“My question 4. How long have you been flying?”

“Since forever, I guess. Can’t remember a time I couldn’t fly.”

“That sounds nearly sad.”

“It’s not.”

“Question 5, get this over with, Anakin Annoyingwalker.”

“Who was your Master when you were a Padawan?”

“I was Master Romulus Tark’s Padawan. Question 5, what’s the worst punishment Master Obi-Wan gave you for misbehaving?”

“Oh, this is a great story! You see, I was 12. Master Obi-Wan was going on a mission. He didn’t let me come, but I wanted to go so bad, I stowed away on his ship. Turns out, there was a change of plan, and Master Windu was with us, too. Thankfully, Master Obi-Wan found me before Master Windu did. He looked like he might have had a stroke it was hilarious. He shoved me into the air vent and refused to let me on a starship for a month after that. Hey, stop laughing! It’s not funny, I love ships!”

“Shut up. This is hilarious, Skywalker. I’m trying to visualize Master Obi-Wan stuffing a 12-year-old you into an air vent to hide you from Master Windu.”

“Meanie.”

“I’m not known for my kindness, Skywalker.”

“Question 6, do you want a Padawan? Why or why not?”

“Hm… I guess I would, after this mission, though. It’s part of a Jedi’s responsibility to teach the next generation, and I find that teaching comes naturally to me. Besides, it wouldn’t hurt to have someone I could trust, and count on. Your turn, why didn’t you want a Padawan?”

“Well, I thought a Padawan would just hold me back. Snips didn’t, and I found I was wrong. But then she had to be the one that- that uh, betrayed the Order.”

“Well, it wasn’t your fault, anyways. You couldn’t have done anything else, it was her turn to the Dark Side.”

“Valerie, let’s please not dwell on Ahsoka. Anyways, Question 7, why is your lightsaber purple- OW! Why the hell did you do that?!”

“Because you’re being an idiot. You deserved that. I hope your jaw bruises in the shape of my fist.”

“I’m going to get you back for that someday.”

“Try me. At least I don’t let other Jedi get the jump on me. And I don’t force them to play 20 Questions with me, either.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

Oh, pardon me. My answer is: Why is your lightsaber blue?”

“Quit the sass, Diamant. And fine.”

“You wasted one good question.”

“Sometimes you’re so sarcastic, I can’t tell if you’re being sassy or genuine.”

“I only learnt from the best.”

“And who would that be?”

“That’s question 8! And it’s Obi-Wan, duh.”

“I’ll pass on the compliments. Your turn.”

“Um… What’s one thing you admire about your old Master?”

“Seriously? Not that it’s a bad question, or anything, but of all the questions you could ask me, you choose to ask me this?”

“Yes.”

“I admire Obi-Wan’s wisdom. He’s the wisest Jedi I’ll ever meet.”

“Ouch.”

“Swallow your pride, Diamant.”

“Whatever. Aren’t you going to ask me Question 9?”

“I am. Ever been mad at Master Windu?”

“I refuse to answer that. Same question.”

“I have. Question 10, What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?”

“Don’t laugh at me, but it’s Theed.”

“Theed as in the capital city of Naboo?!”

“I told you not to laugh!”

“Don’t whine, Val-“

“My name is Valerie, not Val.”

“Okay, grumpy-“

“I am not grumpy!”

“I don’t blame you. Naboo is one of the most beautiful planets I’ve ever seen, but one of the most beautiful sights in the galaxy is standing right in front of me.”

“Goodness, you’re such an obnoxious flirt. Should I call Senator Amidala?”

“What do you mean?”

“Question 11, and I’m going first now, what’s with you and her?”

“I refuse to answer that. I’m a Jedi.”

Jedi don’t flirt.”

“You flatter yourself.”

“I know.”

“*sigh* You’re exhausting. Question 11, if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?”

“Hey, you signed up for this when you asked me to play 20 Questions. I’d simply finish my missions, invisibility’s an added perk.”

“Question 12, do you believe in soulmates?”

“Anakin!”

“I’m the answer?”

“I hate you. I don’t know. Question 12, the invisibility one.”

“I’d prank Obi-Wan all day long. Maybe get the jump on some Seppies. I’d have fun, because I’m not a square.”

“Neither am I, I’m just a responsible Jedi.”

“The problem with you is that you don’t know the meaning of the word fun.”

“Oh, so it’s like that? You don’t know the meaning of responsibility.”

“Question 13, what’s your favourite food?”

“Roasted Porg.”

“Now that’s just mean.”

“You idiot, Jedi are supposed to have hearts of compassion. I couldn’t eat a Porg to save my life. My favourite food is Colo Claw Fish. Same question.”

“Fancy. Mine’s Hot Chocolate. It’s exotic.”

“I’ve had it plenty of times with Riyo.”

“Question 14, favorite planet?”

“Alderaan and Christophsis.”

“So you’re into beauty, huh?”

“When it comes to planets. Not when it comes to people. Same question.”

“So you’d date a Mythosaur?”

”No, I wouldn’t date at all. I’m a Jedi. And you didn’t answer my question.”

“You’re no fun.”

“If I wasn’t, you wouldn’t keep bothering me.”

“Coruscant. It’s where I came after being rescued from the trash-can in the Outer Rim known as Tatooine.”

“Deep.”

“Question 15, if you weren’t a Jedi, what would you have done in life?”

“I might have become a pilot. Or done something on Alderaan or Pantora. Same question.”

“Quit saying ‘Same Question’, be original. I’d have become a pilot or a mechanic.”

“Sweet.”

“Question 16, and don’t throw this back at me, you wimp, what’s the most reckless thing you’ve ever done?”

“I… I jumped into a pit of Ice Beasts as a padawan. I thought I could take them, but found out I was pitifully inexperienced the hard way. I was fine, save for a broken leg, a spear through the stomach, a fractured cheekbone, a punctured lung, and 4 broken ribs.”

“Ouch. Mine I can’t say, because I’ve been reckless far too many times to count.”

“I agree. Master Obi-Wan has said enough. What’s the weirdest dream you ever had?”

“I dreamed I was a Wampa and destroyed Tatooine with my bare hands.”

“You sure hate Tatooine.”

“Question 17, how old were you when you were given the rank of Padawan?”

“14 and a half. How old were you when you first wanted to be a Jedi?”

“5.”

“Ha! I was already a Youngling then.”

“Oh, but I never was a Youngling. I skipped to Padawan, ha!

“Show off.”

“Anyhow, Question 18. Is one life sacrificed worth saving 10?

“It depends. Is the person willing to sacrifice themselves? Who are they? Who are they saving? For example, a Senator shouldn’t be forced to sacrifice themself for a bunch of lowlifes, thieving gangsters that are wastes of air and space. But if it’s a Jedi willing to give their life for 10 younglings, or Senators, or something like that, it could be acceptable. Yours, how much do you change when no one’s around?”

“Not much. I’m still an arrogant twat.”

“I knew that.”

“Question 19, how much do you change when no one’s around?”

“But you-“

“No, this is like, my second time turning the question around. I still get to do this.”

“I don’t change when no one’s around. I’m the same person in any situation.”

“Badass.”

“Question 20, wat do most people assume about you that isn’t true?

“Everyone thinks that just because I’m the Chosen One, I don’t have any emotions, character, feelings or personality, you know? Like, sometime I feel like the Order just wants me because of my strength and knowledge of the Force instead of because I’m a Jedi, a person.”

“Deep.”

“Question 20, play again?”

“NO! I will never play this wretched game, with you or anyone else, for that matter. Get lost now.”

January 14, 2021 09:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

109 comments

09:39 Jan 14, 2021

Hey guys! This story is dedicated to Akshaya Sutrave. She's such a sweet friend who tolerates my endless babble of Star Wars and Harry Potter, and one of the most amazing writers I've ever met. Her writing is just... totally pErFeCt in every way, so go follow her right now! So I said I wasn't writing, but I had this 20 Questions thing from one of my fanfics that I thought I could share for this prompt. AND THIS IS MY TENTH STORY!!!! I hope ya liked it! 1. First time ever sharing a Fanfic 2. Who else likes Star Wars? 3. Thoughts on Anakin ...

Reply

Akshaya ✨
08:07 Jan 15, 2021

Thanks so much once again, Sythe! :D

Reply

11:01 Jan 15, 2021

Aww, no problem! :D

Reply

Akshaya ✨
15:42 Jan 15, 2021

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hey, a star wars lover!! Isn't Tatooine a planet where Anakin Skywalker lived? Sorry, I needed to refresh my brain! But, loved the story Sythe! :)

Reply

01:04 Jan 15, 2021

Yes, a hardcore fan! What about you? And yes, it is :). Is it not clear that the dialogue is between Anakin and a chracter I created...? Because I love dialogue, but have never actually done this kind only dialogue thing... Aw, glad to hear it!

Reply

Yup, I am a fan! I know, I know, I just wanted to MAKE SURE that it was true...just in case I understood something else! :P Your welcome Sythe!

Reply

02:37 Jan 16, 2021

Well, hello then, Star Wars fan! Well, haha, I can be a little unclear sometimes XD No prob!

Reply

Your welcome!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
06:36 Dec 16, 2021

hey! you Indian?

Reply

12:36 Dec 16, 2021

yep! my tag's just an alias lol. im guessing you are? XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
14:31 Dec 12, 2021

When I saw Stars wars in the title I knew I had to read it and I loved every bit of it and it was actually a refresher for me because I haven't watched the series in ages and now I really need to watch the movies again. Anyway, your writing is great and I loved reading every bit of it. Let me know if you post anything else related to Star Wars as I would love to read it. Could you please read my latest story if possible? :)) Thanks :))

Reply

08:05 Dec 13, 2021

Hey Palak! A fellow Indian I see :) AAAAA HELLO THERE STAR WARS FAN! Aww, thank you so much! Haha, I should watch it again too (both), but I do remember eveyr single detail (thank memes, wattpad and youtube lol)! That's very kind of you to say :") Of course! Sure, I'll check it out!

Reply

Palak Shah
17:01 Dec 13, 2021

Yas :)) I know a lot of people who watch Star Wars so I just talk to them most of the time and yes I really really need a refresher. Thanks :))

Reply

03:10 Dec 14, 2021

Haha, introduce me, will you? XD

Reply

Palak Shah
16:52 Dec 14, 2021

Yes of course lol :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
23:44 Nov 23, 2021

SCYTHE NEW NAME???

Reply

03:42 Nov 24, 2021

JASEYYYYYYY HIII yesh yesh, new name :) omg its been so longgg ive missed u!!! hru??? (also, random q - do u have wattpad/pinterest/email? we gotta add u to the reedsy chatt!)

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
06:40 Nov 24, 2021

IT HAS OMG- I MISSED U TOO xxxx I'm doing alright, it's nearing the Xmas month soooooo :) Hru as well? I saw your name preferences on your bio so I'm probably going to keep calling you Scythe because of pure habit lmao My Pinterest is here: https://pin.it/5NM1r1f

Reply

08:05 Nov 24, 2021

*hugs* :) Haha, that's good to hear, I'm happy for you! I don't celebrate Christmas, though I do enjoy the festive season! I'm fantastic, just been doing a lil Wattpad here, Pinterest there hh. Aw, people still check out that old thing? I'm flattered lol *fans XD! Yeah, I skip names every now and then so yeah lol, but I'll answer to almost any name/nickname :3 (Also it was actually spelled Sythe, not like the weapon hh) Of course, feel free <3 One sec, I'll go check it out -

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
09:47 Nov 24, 2021

*hugs back* That's so good to hear! Pinterest is lowkey an addiction for me so I've been trying to cut off spending time on it lmao. I'm not sure if other people do, but I still like reading bios. Rip- have I always spelled it like Scythe... Sorry! I'll spell it right from now on ahaha :)

Reply

03:53 Nov 25, 2021

Believe me, I know! Star Wars is an addiction, but don't even get me started on street fashion. Well, I do! I love reading bios haha but I've been kind of inactive on Reedsy so yeah. Np, it's fine! <3

Reply

Show 2 replies
05:48 Nov 25, 2021

Also, I made a quiz (inspired by you) - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1188x4IA2zhy0EmONlt1Ta8CQMl4ZR9svBIj7yN9ZDZ4/edit

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:58 Sep 04, 2023

Not a Star Wars fan... Particularly. Still really enjoyed it!! 😁💫

Reply

Show 0 replies
Shaylynn Skinner
12:38 Jan 26, 2022

Hi, I was reading your bio and thought you were a guy until you started talking about the splits LOL, I am dying now ........anyways I would love for you to read my story and leave a like+comment when you are done if you liked it. Honest critique.

Reply

05:45 Jan 27, 2022

Hey! Omg am I that masculine XD I thought the hearts gave it away XDXDXD. Sure, I'll make sure to check it out if I have a free minute sometime!

Reply

Shaylynn Skinner
06:06 Jan 27, 2022

Thank you, LOL, XDXDXDXD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Shaylynn Skinner
06:12 Jan 27, 2022

Also, I am a contortionist so if you need any tips I am here! My best friend has a YouTube @AnnaMcnulty. She teaches flexibility and stretch videos at least once a week!

Reply

03:38 Jan 28, 2022

Cool, thanks so much! Yeah, I know her! You guys know each other irl? That's so cool!

Reply

Shaylynn Skinner
04:37 Jan 28, 2022

Yes! BFF's lol no one knows her when I bring her up.

Reply

06:38 Jan 28, 2022

Ahhh I'm so jealous lol. I'm a huge fan of hers! Tell her I say hi from India :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
13:21 Nov 17, 2021

How long has it been since we talked here? XD

Reply

14:09 Nov 18, 2021

i dont even know lol! its been ages haha! but i gotta say - it is much easier with gmail now haha

Reply

Akshaya ✨
14:12 Nov 18, 2021

That is a definite yes XDD

Reply

03:39 Nov 19, 2021

did your parents make you stay off ur tab again lol? im guessing as you didnt get a chance to reply to hangouts hh! *lowkey worried about bio ct today that will determine whether i live or die*

Reply

Akshaya ✨
17:11 Nov 20, 2021

Lol not the entire tab but I didn't have hangouts for a day or smth XD Ooh how did the ct go? We had it on Thursday. (P.s. remember hitting that 'Load more thread' button on Reedsy multiple times to reply back when that was the only place we could talk? XD)

Reply

03:58 Nov 23, 2021

loll hh relatable it was kriffing difficult! i hope i get 15 welp- hbu? LOL YES THAT WAS AN ERA #nostalgia

Reply

Show 1 reply
03:59 Nov 23, 2021

my parents always were like "are you talking to akshaya' because i texted u so much and you were one of the few friends of mine they actually really approve of XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Akshara P
05:50 Oct 26, 2021

Hey Sythe! This was outstanding, I should probably read more of your work soon. You carried out this prompt in an amazing way because it isn't one of the easier ones, either. :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Luna 🌹
11:02 Oct 25, 2021

Wow, this was a blast to read. Loved the fan-fiction you created, and the ending 💜

Reply

03:22 Oct 26, 2021

Thank you so much Luna!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/contests/95/submissions/68490/

Reply

Show 0 replies

Akshaya said u can contact her:)

Reply

14:16 May 06, 2021

Thanks, I have! Also, I replied to your form! Could you please add me to the Hangout group? Also, I hate to ask you to be the messenger girl again, but do you mind telling Akshaya that the random weird username that makes literally nonsense (dwija.kishore@gmail,com) is yours truly? Thanks a lot, Sythe

Reply

:D Sure! my pleasure:D ur added! Thats ok! sure! ill send her ur message! :D -varsha

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
10:47 Apr 20, 2021

Hey Sythe! New thread! Reply to: Glad to hear! Oh, haha! Your birthday is on the 19th yes? Happy Birthday in advance (in case I don't make it)! Well, other than my parents refusing me any device or firm of conversation with friends, its okay! Im doing the plot for my fanfics (sorry, im not doing the frossover, at least for the foreseeable future - immfocusing on finishing my other stories and starting some new ones, so... 😭) Also, hows Star wars going? XD Btw, text me on a new thread and i can reply (with my grandpas ancient keyphone)! But ...

Reply

Akshaya ✨
10:51 Apr 20, 2021

Yes it is, and thank you! (And you made it after all! 😄) Oh I see. No problem! I'm sure they'll be great :) It's going wonderful! I gotta get working on finishing it soon because it's the holidays now XD Sure! That's awesome! The tests were good, how were they for you? Oh yes, I remember! Would you want to check scores now? XD

Reply

09:36 Apr 23, 2021

Haha, guess so! Thanks! I got an interesting plot down for Holocron and i can't wait to see how it'll play out... Oh, where are you? I can't wait to quote those RoTS lines to you XD My heart rate sped up a LOT haha! Tests sucked for me, I probably did real bad. Great start to the year! And haha, sure! You first, Phy exam. XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
09:39 Apr 23, 2021

Also, guess what? I started this cosplay thing as Padmé on YouTube and it's pretty darn funny XD Some of the Obi Wan/Vader/Anakin POVs are HILARIOUS, I fell out if my chair laughing and everyone asked me what the heck was so funny XDXDXDXDXD And chess, but I'm terrible at it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 0 replies
Jasey Lovegood
10:46 Jan 14, 2021

Hallo, Sythe! Yes, I read it anyway. I loved the wittiness between Valerie and Anakin, especially the ending, humour was very well incorporated. My only piece of feedback is some easy grammatical errors: [“Don’t whine, Val-“] The quotation mark at the end is the wrong way, but that's a super easy fix up. Congrats on your 10th story, and I think the idea of you posting more fanfics is a good one. Love, Jasey :D

Reply

11:21 Jan 14, 2021

Hey, Jasey! Thank you! And oof, some people are more tolerant to spoilers tha me, then :P Ah, yes, isn't it? My Word does that, and honestly I'm too lazy to fix it, since it's technically not really a thing. Aww, thanks! I'll do a Draco one if I have time, though probably not.

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
23:41 Jan 14, 2021

If you do get motivated, I’d love to read a story about Draco! :D

Reply

01:07 Jan 15, 2021

Haha, I was thinking of writing an x reader because I LOVE 2nd POV, but really, in literature, there isn't much of it. Draco was my choice, but i'll post that to Wattpad and write something else on Reedsy :9

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
01:09 Jan 15, 2021

Awesome, I agree you don’t find a lot of 2nd POV stories. All the more reason to write it, I suppose. :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Unknown User
04:37 Jul 08, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

05:22 Jul 09, 2021

SAME! Finally, two Star Wars fans, this is where the fun begins! Lucky, my parents hate it :( So uncivilized! Who's your favourite character(s) and which is your favourite trilogy? Bye! Thanks again :)

Reply

Unknown User
07:32 Jul 09, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

07:56 Jul 09, 2021

Haha! I'm not against the sequels, they were good, but they're not actually canon... *shrug* Rey's one hell of a fighter, tho!

Reply

Unknown User
08:01 Jul 09, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 0 replies

new story out Sythe! <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Akshaya ✨
08:06 Jan 15, 2021

Hi Sythe! OMG, you dedicated this story to me?! Thank you so so much!! 😊😊😊 This really made my day and I'm so happy I checked Reedsy today!! I absolutely love this story, and it is outstanding, just like your other stories! You carried out this prompt in an amazing way because it isn't one of the easier ones, either! I think Reedsy removed the formatting because Valerie's dialogue isn't bold. Just wanted to tell you this :) I really enjoyed reading your fanfic, you should definitely post more of this kind! Woohoo! 10 stories. Way to go, Sy...

Reply

10:59 Jan 15, 2021

Hey Akshaya! Yes, of course! I wanted to dedicate my first story to you, Varsha, or Jasey, but I figured tat the last one wasn't really your kind of thing, and I wanted the story I dedicated to someone to resemble them, in a way, at least, so... Aww, you're welcome, you totally deserve it :D! Thanks so much! I'm actually always getting carried away with dialogue, and this was difficult, but also really, really, really fun! Ah! Thanks, I'll change the banner so people don't go out on me XD! Haha, I was thinking of making one of Draco bickerin...

Reply

Akshaya ✨
15:42 Jan 15, 2021

Aww thank you so much once again, Sythe! Sure! It looks fun, I'd guarantee that! Maybe you should try writing the bickering Draco story if any other suitable prompt comes next week or after that! You might find it fun too, even if you aren't that good at bickering ;) Sure!! I'd love to read it, and it was my pleasure!! :))

Reply

02:33 Jan 16, 2021

Thank you! Maybe, it WOULD be fun, but I need practice!!! XD :D

Reply

Akshaya ✨
15:33 Jan 16, 2021

Sure!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
02:33 Jan 16, 2021

Thank you! Maybe, it WOULD be fun, but I need practice!!! XD :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hi Sythe!!! Wow, this was a blast to read. Loved the fan-fiction u created. Really liked all the 20 questions and loved the ending! YAY! 10 stories! Good job!

Reply

01:02 Jan 15, 2021

Hey, Varsha! Aw, glad you liked it! Thanks, it's my first, actually.... :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.