"Kiss my finger tips".

Submitted into Contest #100 in response to: Write a story that involves a secret or magic ingredient.... view prompt

1 comment

Friendship Romance Drama

Completion of Masters in English, happened a biggest dream .Found job in Musical Instrument show room in Lahore,Pakistan.Lahore , known greatly well for it’s cultural heritage since Mughal Era. Life hailed entirely different from the other cities of Pakistan.Pakistani Film industry existed at large and endorsed quite a profitable venture.Beside it embraced huge business hub and trudging ,red light area “Heera Mandi,"Diamond Market” ,where the millionaires came to satisfy their inner thirst.Lahorites are very technical minded, friendly,large hearted,open and always comical , spunning new jokes. Hard working is their passion,consequently considered mostly well to do and happy families.

One afternoon it had been simmering summer.Driving motorcycle, tucked a lady ,waiting for a bus.It’s covertly genteel ,asked her to make herself comfortable and sit.I didn’t know ,she also live in the same building,where I been put up.Our friendship took shape of a romanticism.Sinha,turned a severe nice and humble being.She accostumed prepare food,look after my everything thing and need.One thing I made clear,our relationship was entire clean and pure.

In those days,the electronic instruments were not mentioned in the market.Mostly Manual instruments were commonly been used and been appreciated,felt comfortable with the marketing of piano and other musical instruments.

Sinha,unexpected stepped in the show room.”Listen,tonight I’m going to make your favourite dish,we will both have dinner,come at eight ,in my apartment,I’ll be waiting “ she looked around and kissed me hastily.We both enjoyed the dinner, guessed some unknown happiness in her eyes.

Lady Haroon,arrived in our show room.She notioned to buy a piano.The piano she bought ,indeed pricey,Elders says "There is no accounting for the taste" scented here.I fixed the piano in her big drawing room.She seemed fond of poetry.She ,herself was not a well versed poetess ,even though she seemed a poetry lover and admirer.I poetized for her ,she got overtly excited and asked me to compile my work on poetry and she would done publishing for me.Lady was overly excited .She had borne

all the expenses and arranged superb party.All the higher ups,and good to say,Cream of the city were highly partied.Gaining popularity as a poet ,even though, dare not quit my job from the Musical instrumental show Room.I never believed in short term goals,i wanted to kick the ball at its highest point.The boss stood not only my admirer similarly becomb my best friend.Lady Haroon ,now keenly throwing parties and activated symposiums on regular basis.

Now, usual ,lady Haroon often came to the show room and picked me for a long drive.

Sinha, well aware of all my activities,some nights I came drunk to the apartment,she used to hold my hands and took me to the room.

Now,in a short span I rose as a star.Folks seemed privileged to invite me in the parties,even the film makers ,producers and Musical gurus contacted me.I rolled on writing Filmi Songs,my songs touched so hit.Seeing all these achievements, Lady Haroon rented a Stadium in Lahore.Thousands of Youngers dashed in the stadium and my songs made a huge profitable business.Now,it becomb routine of my every day life.Lady,now my gracious, in every city of Pakistan,she comfertibaly arranged functions.She very honestly gave me my share.We both making profits out of this talent.My entire dealings got made by her,one gesture of her,I noticed,she was dead honest in her dealings especially with me.

Lady,was entirely a lover of art and culture,literally, she migrated from India, in 1947,her father,rose to the high rank as Comisioner in different districts of India.Her father loved Lahore,after Division of India,he opted to stay in Lahore.Her mother belonged to Bhopal Royal family.So,it was obvious,her life style had a stylish touch.She was indeed beautiful,charming, soft spoken,cause attraction to attract a being quiet easily but I never judged her sensual desiring.

One night,I had forgotten my coat at her residence.Early in the morning,before going to work, went to her side.She just had a bath and drying hair.”unusual you are here in my house in the morning”she said with a romanticism look .”I left my coat ,last night”.I answered with a low voice tone.Her hair been wriggling ,swiftly turned around and said”fix my zip “I fixed it.”Now,give me the Bob pins"I gave it to her and she pinched the pins in her hair.”How do I look? “ said while flaring finger on my chest.”Pretty,fairy,loving attractive”I uttered all in one breath.”Bus,say more"she closed her eyes.” want to listen more and more."Entirely different,want to hug"I little naughtier mood said "provacative,seducing,"Than,do as you said” she glared at me.Now I wanted gripped my self,because her gesture were taking me away.Now she became hostile.”Are you a man,from the last so many months,I’m luring , you are un responded,you fool ,naïve shoddy,today you have broken my desires,I don’t asked you to lick my feet and legs".”Lady ,I respect you,you have given me a boost,you are my godess,how can I misbehave you.”I uttered the words softly and cosily.”Today ,your day is for me".She said little harsh.we both sat in an open car.

“I got little emotional,come and sit near me"she said in an innocent way.I Got closer.She extended her arm “kiss,only my finger tips,they are magically aromatic “we both chuckled.The whole day we surpassed in her beach cottage,near river.

“Sometimes, I feel ,somewhere in my heart I love you.No person attracted me ,as you did,you are a person made for rich life,you don’t know,you are not an ordinary being,you are different in all ways.All men are after me,not to fetch me,my riches only,you didn’t care,I love your carelessness,” she said looking out from large windows.”Today ,you are in a poetic mood”.Coming close to her.”you want more love, love is ready for you, My Love is on sale to you”.I said little more.”No,as I told you that I would name it common feeling, when you would be a responsive to me,that would be my victorious”.She expressed in a philosophic style.”I kissed her on her fingers ,she winked naughtier,”kiss me whole”and I kissed her madly.our faces got red .When we woke up ,darkness spreading its wings.”Oh my Lord,I’m getting late,”I worriedly remarked…”Someone waiting” ?she asked very lowly tone”,”I jerk my face. “Than we should move".she said thought fully.

Sinha,watched us,while she was dropping even though she didn’t ask,only said “I know she is your gracious.”

Early in the morning,I received a phone call.Butler worriedly asked me to see the Lady.I dashed towards her mansion.Doctor was busy reviving her breath.As I reached,I would say it a miraculous ….She opened her eyes,looked towards me,and stretched her fingers.I kissed her tips of the fingers,as she always desired.The lawyer handed me an envelope,marking “confidential” on it.She stood still for while and breathed her last.Doctor looked towards me and asked,"Now,it’s quite clear to me,you are Mr Pervez.Lady,hid her ailment from every body around ,extended me to unveil to you after her demise.”

The End.”kiss my finger tips ".


July 01, 2021 15:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Sheejee Babar
20:16 Aug 01, 2021

Great attempt

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.