90 comments

Fiction Science Fiction

*OTHER NOTE: I ADDED THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS*

*NOTE TO ANYONE WHO FILLS THE FORM! THERE ARE NO MORE 'CHOSEN' LEFT, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A DOCTOR, GUARD OR SIDE PERSON.*


Part 1 out!


Okay, everyone! This is a first draft, tiny little blurb of an idea! I really need some more ideas, so ya'll give the best you have! It's also super unorganized.


*edited and added!*

I also added my own character as one of the eleven (sorry, I keep changing the number!)


One other big idea I had! each of the characters is from a different dimension, there are nine dimensions. Each character is taken from a separate dimensions. They have something special about them that makes them able to undergo the 'Ignition'

The characters are different then your average kid, leading to a lot of them being abandoned. The reason for this is because a lot of you said your characters were abandoned by their parents.


The main character (Jay Dmer gets to be the main character 'cause she filled the form first), along with eight other people, are selected. (unknowingly) for an experiment. Spanning thirteeen nights, each character is taken from their home and they are put together in a place of which I am not yet going to say the name of.


The experiment is successful. Each of the characters becomes more powerful than they every have been.


The main character (Jay Dmer) will have two powers, while the rest have one. She will be the most powerful.

There will be another main character (Lone Wolf), who is near as powerful as the first, but only with one power.

(The bad guy calls the experiment "project Ignite")

Project Ignite is what gives all the characters their powers. I know a lot of you guys made up another way for them to get powers, but I'll have to change it so the 'Ignition' gives them their powers.

The other idea I had, the two main characters, Jay/Arielys and Lone wolf/Tania are going to escape and the bad guy (or girl) is going to send the other 11 I select to be the 'Chosen' after them.


*note, I had to change some people a little.*

All the characters I have so far:

Arielys Maximoff/Jay Dmer: Age: 16. She has two brothers, Lucas and Loki. Her parents are marvel geeks. She is from a normal dimension with a regular earth.

She is active, kind, but sensitive. A little shy.

Backstory: she is a normal teen, just learning to drive. On her first solo drive, she is in a crash. She is taken to the hospital, but the next night, she is kidnapped by the Project Ignite people. During Ignition, she develops Hydrokenesis and Phasing.

Hair: short, brown.

Eyes: green/hazel

Height and build: Medium

Clothing: ripped jeans, dark hoodie with Iron Man helmet on it. Tie-dye Jordans.



Tania Wynter/Lone wolf: Age: 15. *edited backstory*

She is from a dimension with no cities or technology, called Arabo.

Backstory:

She has no siblings. She is kind and caring. Bold and fearless. Loves nature.

After her parents put her up for adoption, she was taken in by a childless couple who cared for her for two years before a housefire split them apart. Tania escaped from the fire, but with a head injury. She collapsed in the woods, but was saved by a young wolf, whom she later named Alec. She is a werewolf, as all people are on Arabo. Alec is not, he is a normal wolf, but smarter than usual.

A few years later, She and her wolf are kidnapped, leaving no trace of them behind. During Ignition, she develops Invisibility and Geokenesis.

Hair: Long, straight and blond

Eyes: Dark blue

Height and build: tall and willowy

Clothing: Wears a long, dark, water resistant cloak. Underneath, she wears a black, pocketed vest with a ton of tools and supplies. She wears cargo pants.



My character, Mira Ember. Age, 15. Nickname: Whisper.

Rarely says a words, instead expressing herself through her hands, paper and pen. She is from a regular dimension, similar to Arielys's.

Despite her silence and apparent shyness, she is extremely bold and will wallop anyone who threatens her or her friends. She is an emotional and empathetic person.

Hair: black, wavy. she often hides behind it.

Eyes: pale blue and striking.

Extra: her skin is darker and smooth

Height and build: small of stature, but stocky.

Clothing: she likes useful and tough clothing. Black Jean jacket with hidden pockets and cargo pants.

Backstory: She lives with three siblings, all older than her, and her parents. She lived a normal life. She was an emotional mess because her biggest brother was in the hospital. she went to the park to seek peace and was kidnapped by the Ignition people. During Ignition, she develops Force fields (yes, it wasn't there before, but it's in the form now)



Wade Anne Valentina Edwards/Antman. Age: 17. Nickname: Wave

She is from a regular dimension. (most everyone is)

Wade has loved water her entire life. She and her two sisters, along with their parents, live near the ocean. She is super smart and friendly, but has good survival skills thanks to her dad. She doesn't like violence.

She is kind of closed off, doesn't like to show expose her emotions.

She is adventurous and was doing an experiment in the sand of the beaches when a helicopter landed and she was snatched away.

Hair: blond, sun-bleached.

Eyes: stormy grey.

Height and build: tall, strong.

Clothing: T-shirts and leggings, different shades of blues and greens. Always wears flip-flops.

During Ignition, she develops Hydrokenesis.



Zana Rey/Book master. Age: 15 (most of them are)

She is from a dimension that is mostly foggy cities and dark alleys.

Her father died just before she was born. Her mother, working to care for the two of them, rarely has time to be with her. Zana roams the city and knows how to hold her own on the streets. She has a healthy sense of snark, but with the right mix of kindness. Fearless, slightly arrogant and impulsive.

Hair: long, black

eyes: green

Height and build: short of stature, but stockily built and strong.

Clothing: Ripped jeans, t-shirt with a blind-folded skull on it. High-tops. vintage jewelry.

she gives a heck of a fight when she is kidnapped by the Ignition people. During Ignition, Book Master requested Hydrokenesis, but I might have to change it up a bit.



Sia Iclyn/Sia Sharma. Age: 14.

She is from a regular dimension like usual.

She lived a regular life with her parents and six siblings. she is kind and sarcastic, protective and funny. She is empathetic and good at calming people down. Keeps a cool head the majority of the time. Smart.

Hair: Dark brown w/blue streaks.

Eyes: Hazel.

Height and build: Average.

Clothing: Neon yellow shirt, black jeggings, hiking boots.

She was on an outing with her father to the park when he was knocked out and she kidnapped by the you-know-whos.

During Ignition, she develops Hydrokenesis or Pyrokenesis, but both of those have been over-used, I might have to change it again.



Annie Yukio/Phoebe DeNeve. Age: 16.

Shy and short tempered, but loyal. She lives in a regular dimension with her parents and little brother. She enjoys cooking and is good at calming people (like Sia)

Hair: red, white tips.

Eyes: Sharp green.

Height and build: tall and skinny.

Clothing: blue jeans, wears a maroon sweater no matter the season. Goes everywhere barefoot. (sounds like me)



Lyndyn Furik/Luna. Age: 14.

Dangerous, brave and smart. She lives in a dimension where no one is kind and everyone is afraid and suspicious of each other. Her parents were killed, leaving her to fend for herself. She knows a lot about fighting and surviving. She is easily angered and likes to keep to herself.

Hair: long, curly and amber.

Eyes: striking grey, mistaken for silver.

Height and build: Tall and broad-shouldered. Muscular and strong.

Clothing. She wears a dark cloak everywhere she goes, and carries a massive longbow. (to you who have read Ranger's apprentice, you'll know what I'm getting at)

She has multiple scars from her early skirmishes.

she, like Zana, gives a mighty fight when she is kidnapped. During Ignition, she develops shapeshifting.



Arlyn Devoire/Katie w. Age: 18

From a thickly wooded dimension.

Intelligent, but opposed to fighting. Snarky and smart, Loyal. Peaceful and funny.

She will step up to protect loved ones. When she was young, her father left and her mother died a year later. Her sister was attacked by a leopard (I have to change the animal from a wolf). A year later, she was stalking another leopard and hit it with a stone, but she quickly realized she couldn't hold her anger against all leopards. She nursed it back to health and attempted to let it leave, but it stayed close by. She named it Phoenix.

Hair: Brown w/purple streaks down sides.

Eyes: multi color.

Height and build: medium.

Clothing: A tan vest and cargo pants, with all sorts of tools for survival. She has heavy hiking boots.



Violet Phelan (means wolf)/Alone warrior. Age: 16.

She's a total bad ***. Has a dark personality, with an aura of mystery. Wants nothing to do with anything girly. From the same dimension as Lone/Tania, but they hadn't seen each other in a ling time. Carries a bow and arrow.

Hair: jet-black, shorterish.

Eyes: grey with a purple ring inside.

Height and build: stocky and muscular.

Clothing: Jacket, (leather?) and ripped jeans. (ha, everyone has this! it's fine, tho.)

She and her parents were a little ahead of their world, their home more modern and a large lab. They live far from other people. An experiment went wrong and exloded the lab, killing her parents and causing her to lose her eye. It has a scar down it, and it's milky white. In her world, everyone is a Darkwolf (basically werewolves, but my version). She can turn into a black, grey and purple wolf. During Ignition, she develops Wirrokenesis. (sorry I didn't do this before, Alone, I forgot it.)




Lemon Ciaran/lemon lime. Age: 19-20.

Quiet and mysterious.

Hair: brown, wavy.

Eyes: dark brown, almost black.

Height and build: tall and thin. She's from a normal dimension.

She won't tell anyone how she got kidnapped, but it has something to do with her friends in her dimension and a traumatic experience. (I need to figure out something more solid) *I have something more solid, but I'm not saying yet.*

During Ignition, she develops invisibility, (might have to change it, someone already has this)



Lady Loki/Bianca Dovey. (sorry I didn't add other characters earlier, I got caught up) Age: 15.

Quiet around strangers, loud around friends. Has a healthy sense of humor. She can always find the good in people. She is good at listening, but very often slips into daydreams or random thoughts and doesn't hear a word that was said, often gets in trouble of this. Hopelessly romantic. *skeptically raised an eyebrow when I saw this*

No siblings, but has her parents (finally)

Hair: long and dirty blond, in a braid.

Eyes: big, brown.

Height, build and other: freckles, scar on left cheek. Normal height and build.

Clothing: A jean jacket and brightly patterned jeans. Wears a lot of bracelets and dangling earrings. During Ignition, she develops phasing.



Anonymous (but I know who it is)/Wish.

She's from a strict dimension where all people are supposed to be 'perfect' (basically all exactly the same. Except her. This lead to a miserable life for Wish.

Like Loki/Bianca, quiet around strangers and loud around friends. Witty and hyper, always tapping her fingers on everything. She ran from her family, two parents and three younger siblings. She stayed alone for almost two months before deciding to go back. However, she did not make it back before she was captured.

Hair: dark brown, jaggedly cut. Long bangs.

Eyes: dark brown.

Height and build: shorter, regular build.

Clothing: glasses, casual clothing that is not at all allowed in her dimension.

Her Ignition goes wrong.


Celeste Furik/Celeste. Age: 18.

*had to change character a little 'cause there aren't any fairies or fae.*

She is sisters with Luna/Lyndyn. Smart, crazy and bossy. Not telling where she is or what happened to get the to seperated. She's like the polar opposite of her younger sister.

Hair: dyed purple

Eyes: two different colors (blue and dark brown)

Height and build: tall and willowy.

She appears later in the series. (sorry, Celeste, you'll have to wait a while)



(The supreme bad as Tru says.) *edited backstory a little*

Tru sorcerer/Tenarltus Sive Fenon. Age: 27.

Super talkative and always smiling. His eyes have a maniacal look to them. He is curious by nature and lies with frightening ease. He is smart, but obviously insecure.

Hair, Raven black, longish and wavyish.

Eyes: maniacal, crimson brown.

Height and build: regular.

Clothing: Grey t-shirt and cargo pants, baseball cap. Purple bracelet on his right wrist.

He tested Project Ignite on himself, developing Illusions (no one else has this power). (there is a lot more to his backstory, but it'll give a lot away, so I ain't tellin' anymore.)


Ya'll tell me if I got something wrong.

*edited. Again.* THERE ARE THIRTEEN CHOSEN, BUT THEY ARE ALL TAKEN. NO MORE!!

March 13, 2021 23:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

90 comments

13:51 Mar 15, 2021

OMG! I’m so excited for this! Also, forgot to add it in the forms, but my world I come from is a wolf world known as Arabo. the wolf power I made is my power no nvm about the powers I put on there! Finally, can me as lone wolf be friends in this? I would love to have one of my friends be in here! Thx!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jay DMer
00:51 Mar 14, 2021

I like it! I generally think this is gonna be better than just a blurb of an idea:) One little thing... I’m a girl xD (It’s totally fine, though! It’s not like you could’ve known that. So don’t apologize!)

Reply

Creed .
21:21 Mar 14, 2021

Hey! I added to A Blurb of an idea, could you read it?

Reply

Jay DMer
00:02 Mar 15, 2021

It’s okay!!! Lol. I sorta couldn’t tell but glad I know now lol and yea sure I’ll read it soon.

Reply

Creed .
00:04 Mar 15, 2021

If you read near the bottom of the comments, you'll see I'm adding the character I have so far.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
13:58 Mar 17, 2021

Part one out, your character's backstory!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
16:20 Mar 16, 2021

Hey, is the form stil avilable? I wanna be the supreme bad! is that ok? XD

Reply

Creed .
16:31 Mar 16, 2021

Lemme ask Lemon first, hold on...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Creed .
18:36 Mar 16, 2021

Okay! You are cleared, and are officially the supreme baddy! Make sure you choose two powers in the form!

Reply

07:06 Mar 17, 2021

em, hi, i am on my way to fill the form XD it's time zones, there you replayed somewhere around midnight for me (six minutes past midnight XD) , hope that my place is not taken!

Reply

Creed .
14:22 Mar 17, 2021

we must live far apart, it's 10 in the morning here. It still doesn't look like you filled the form, though. Did you?

Reply

14:41 Mar 17, 2021

i did 0_0

Reply

Creed .
14:46 Mar 17, 2021

It still doesn't say you did, I guess I'll have to wait or something. *shrugs*, I dunno what's wrong with it. Maybe it takes longer 'cause of the time zones.

Reply

Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
13:29 Mar 17, 2021

It isn't, you can still fill it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Creed .
20:00 Mar 16, 2021

Are you gonna fill it?

Reply

07:07 Mar 17, 2021

yep, sorry

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Creed .
13:47 Mar 16, 2021

Just started working on writing the beginning! I know it's not fully ready, but I couldn't wait!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jay DMer
12:16 Mar 16, 2021

Update comment: AhHhH! This feels like a movie I cant wait to just come out already. Everyone's characters seem amazinggg. So excited.

Reply

Show 0 replies
01:31 Mar 15, 2021

Oh lol you can make the age of my character like 15 or 16. If you want more variety in the ages, you can keep it at 18. I don't really have a preference :P Other than that, it looks great! And y'all, why did most of us kill off the parents? I just think it's funny that most of us did. It's almost like we're a ton of mini Walt Disney's. 😂 Can't wait for this to be written!!! I am super excited; there are so many interesting characters!

Reply

14:33 Mar 15, 2021

Ikr!? I literally am going to check everyday for this! So excited! Great story line!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
00:39 Mar 15, 2021

Wowwwwwww

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jay DMer
00:11 Mar 15, 2021

Update comment: obviously I love it. Creative. Can’t wait to read it!! I wanna be from the dimension Drakulora hehe sounds cool. Jk you can make your own. I want this to be all you;) I hope you have so much fun making this.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Creed .
23:51 Mar 14, 2021

Um, guys who have filled the form? There are kinda too many of the same powers. Arielys/Jay: hydrokenesis and Phasing. (She has two 'cause she's the most powerful) Tania/Lone wolf: Geokenesis (sorry, Lone, I had to remove Invisibility because everyone else only has one power) Mira/Me. Force fields. Wade/Antman: Hydrokenesis. (Antman, if you have a different preference, tell me) Zana/Book Master: Invisibility Sia/Sia: Hydrokenesis (different preference?) Annie/Phoebe: Pyrokenesis Do either of you...

Reply

14:08 Mar 15, 2021

I'd be alright with switching to phasing or shapeshifting. You can choose out of those two, I'm indecisiveXD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Creed .
23:39 Mar 14, 2021

There are officially no 'chosen' slots left! Anyone else who fills the form will have to be the bad guy/girl or someone else of their own choosing.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Creed .
23:32 Mar 14, 2021

Hey, guys! I am actively editing this Blurb! I am adding all your characters that I have so far! It'll be out in a minute!

Reply

Show 0 replies
23:27 Mar 14, 2021

noodles lol

Reply

Creed .
23:28 Mar 14, 2021

Ha! Okie!

Reply

23:31 Mar 14, 2021

Also, if there is a story of yours that you wanted me to read, just let me know! I enjoy reading new stories, and leaving feedback helps me just as much as it helps you :P

Reply

Creed .
23:33 Mar 14, 2021

Hhmmm... well, I'm most proud of my series, Rune, but that one is really long. Have you read Drakaina's Song yet?

Reply

23:36 Mar 14, 2021

I have not, but I'll be sure to check out both!! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
01:06 Mar 15, 2021

Hey, Katie! Can I change the wolf in your character's backstory to a leopard to match the dimension she lived in?

Reply

01:13 Mar 15, 2021

Sure! Maybe a snow leopard? Although that's kind of contradictory, snow leopard with someone with a fire affinity. If a snow leopard fits the storyline, could you do a snow leopard? If not, that's 100% fine... just a thought :)

Reply

Creed .
01:18 Mar 15, 2021

I'm thinking just leopard, 'cause she lives in a jungle. I just added the characters to A Blurb of a Story, could you read it and tell me what you think?

Reply

01:20 Mar 15, 2021

ok, that makes sense :) Absolutely!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Radhika Diksha
14:37 Mar 14, 2021

The new part is out. Would appreciate your comments on this.

Reply

Creed .
20:05 Mar 14, 2021

Ok, cool, I will!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
05:31 Mar 14, 2021

Done!

Reply

Creed .
20:43 Mar 14, 2021

Hey, sia! Did you fill the form twice?

Reply

Sia S
00:38 Mar 15, 2021

No, why?

Reply

Creed .
00:43 Mar 15, 2021

your form is there twice for some reason.

Reply

Sia S
01:33 Mar 15, 2021

Oh. Must be a glitch .

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
21:21 Mar 14, 2021

Hey! I added to to Blurb of an idea, could you read it?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
TJ Squared
23:51 Mar 13, 2021

sounds interesting! :)

Reply

Creed .
23:54 Mar 13, 2021

Thanks! Do you want to fill my form for the real story? If you do, it's in my bio.

Reply

TJ Squared
23:56 Mar 13, 2021

okay, are there any characters you need more of?

Reply

Creed .
00:00 Mar 14, 2021

Jay Dmer is the main character. He is the first and only person who filled out the form as of right now. You can be the second main character if you would like. If you don't, anyone you want!

Reply

TJ Squared
00:00 Mar 14, 2021

okay then!

Reply

Creed .
00:05 Mar 14, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
21:21 Mar 14, 2021

Hey! I added to A blurb of an idea, could you read it?

Reply

TJ Squared
00:15 Mar 15, 2021

yep, looks good, if not, even better!

Reply

Creed .
00:17 Mar 15, 2021

I'm adding even more now, go to near the bottom of the comments and you'll see what I'm doing!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
20:31 Mar 15, 2021

Hey, Lone! Alone Warrior requested that her and your character were friends from the same universe, is that okay? You will be a werewolf. Also, I keep adding to A Blurb of an idea, you you might want to check back occasionally.

Reply

TJ Squared
20:53 Mar 15, 2021

sure! That's fine, she told me the same thing :)

Reply

TJ Squared
20:57 Mar 15, 2021

read and re-read, it seems like a story now!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Lilliane Wei
04:47 Apr 23, 2021

Heyyyy I figured I should read the story before I filled out your form. Which one is the first part??

Reply

Creed .
14:25 Apr 23, 2021

Project Ignite (Arielys) and then just go up from there. I think the first is on the second page.

Reply

Lilliane Wei
16:36 Apr 23, 2021

Great, thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
16:44 Mar 29, 2021

Hey everyone! A few more people filled my form, but I can't put them in here because this was already approved. Don't worry, you're still in the story. (possibly)

Reply

Show 0 replies
14:04 Mar 15, 2021

wow, all the characters look amazing!! this is gonna be a great series!! one edit: one the eyes for Lyndyn it syas, "striking grey often mistaken for grey" instead of mistaken for silver. You dont have to change that cuz it's not too important, but I'm just being nit picky. Sorry!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
17:16 Mar 14, 2021

Question: did the characters(out of the 9 chosen) already have powers and they were just enhanced? Or did Project Ignite grant them powers to begin with?

Reply

Creed .
21:21 Mar 14, 2021

Hey! I added to A blurb of an idea, could you read it?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Creed .
20:04 Mar 14, 2021

Project Ignite gives them their powers.

Reply

20:47 Mar 14, 2021

ooooh ok, thx

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.