Having a great non-fiction book idea is one thing. Writing a book and having it accomplish what you want it to for you and your readers is another. In this 10 day course, publishing coach Azul Terronez goes through which common writing mistakes to avoid, which questions to ask yourself before you get started, and finally, how to stay motivated throughout the writing process.
As Azul says, "writing a non-fiction book is about writing quickly, and making sure you get to the finish line before the topic is no longer relevant." Why not get started now?
What you'll learn in this course:
- Understanding the vision, purpose, and positioning of your book
- Writing-hacks for getting started
- How to use Amazon reviews of similar books to enhance your own writing
- How to organize your book to avoid writer's block
- Tips and apps for staying productive and hitting your word-count goals
- The importance of hooking your readers
Students can only enroll in one class at a time. If you’re currently taking a course, please wait until it has finished before signing up for a new one.
Brought to you by:
Azul Terronez coaches people who are terrified of writing but want to be a published author. He is the founder of the Author’s Writing Academy and has helped dozens of authors just like you make their books a reality. He has also coached seasoned writers like Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income, and Dana Malstaff of Boss-Mom.com.
When Azul is not writing or coaching other authors, he can be found relaxing in a yoga class, obsessing over tiny houses on Pinterest, or just enjoying his family’s cute dogs, Scooter and Oliver.